Pre Examination Checklist
1. Ensure that you are a REGISTERED STUDENT, even if you have not fully paid your all your fees prior to writing your exams. ONLY REGISTERED & FULLY PAID STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR RESULTS.
2. Ensure that you have your final course work marks for each course you have taken. Each course work mark must be approved and signed by the course instructor/lecturer. You also have to sign for your coursework mark.
3. Please thoroughly check the exam timetable. If there are clashes please contact the Exam Office urgently.
4. Ensure that all project work has been signed off within your faculty and submitted.
5. All project work must be submitted in three ways
a. Through Turnit In Platform
b. Hard Copy
c. Soft copy on Disk